Can I resell or transfer my ticket?
Your race number is individual to you and cannot be resold or transferred. It must be clearly worn on the front of your shirt and the emergency information filled in.
How does the timing chip work?
Your timing chip is attached to your race number. Do not bend or fold the chip as without this we will be unable to track your time.
When do I recieve the timing chip and race number?
You will be issued this in the run up to the race. More info will be provided closer to the time with the runners pack.
Where will race results be published?
Race results will be published online at enjoycoventry.com/ festivalofrunning/
Will there be a cloakroom and baggage storage?
Baggage drop is located at the Race Village, your baggage tag is on your race number.
How will I know where to position myself for the start of the race?
There will be Timing Pens marked with expected finish times. It it important you join a pen to ensure you’re with runners of a similar pace.
Will there be water stations on the course?
The route will have mile/km markers, and water stations at approv 2.5 miles, 4 miles, 5.5 miles, 7.5 miles, 9.5 miles and 1.5 miles. The course will also have toilet facilities at each water station.
What facilities will the Race Village have?
The Race Village will have toilets, water station, cloakroom and baggage storage, spectator zone, food and refreshment zone and a recovery zone.
I'm coming by car. How do I get to the Race Village?
• From Birmingham: Use the A45 and A4114
• From the North West or M6: From M6 Junction 4 take the A446 south and then A45 and A4114 From M6 Junction 3 take the A444 south From M6 Junction 2 take the A4600
• From the South West (M5) or M42: Exit M42 at Junction 6 and take the A45 and then A4114
• From the M40: Exit at Junction 15 and take the A46 north • From the South/M1: Exit M1 at Junction 17 and use the M45 and A45
• From the North/M1: Exit M1 at Junction 21 and use the M69 and A46
Follow signs for Coventry City Centre; the Race Village is in University Square, next to Coventry Cathedral
What roads will be closed?
What else do I need to know?
On the day there will be road closures and limited access to some parking so be sure to allow plenty of time to get to the start line.
To keep up to date with the latest route and travel information follow @coventryhalf on social. For any other info please contact email@example.com.