Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Enjoy Coventry is a trading name of CUSU Services Ltd company number 07700634
When making a purchase from or via Enjoy Coventry for any product, ticket or service, payments will be processed through Sage Pay, a division of Sage (UK) Ltd.
We do not store credit card details unless with your consent and we use industry standard SSL encryption to ensure the safety of your data.
All payments are made in a live environment - upon clicking 'Pay Now', your credit or debit card will be billed with the agreed amount and your order will be immediately processed.
Once your order has been completed, you should receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org to your email inbox.
To edit the email address this receipt is sent to, click on the 'My Contact Details' link when logged into the site.
These terms shall be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Nothing in these terms shall exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERRABLE.
All tickets sold for events are subject to the terms and conditions set out on the website and to the venue regulations. A breach of any of these conditions may render your ticket invalid.
All sales are final, and refunds are not available on tickets once they have been purchased (including duplicates purchased in error, tickets bought for the wrong event or non-attendance due to illness or injury). Please note that this is standard practice at entertainment venues in the UK.
However, there are certain instances in which a refund may be given:
- The entire event has been cancelled by the venue or affiliated promoter. In this instance, refunds are available to everyone who has purchased a ticket in advance, at face value. Any booking fees or associated extras should be sought from the point of purchase. Please note that relocation of the event to a different venue will not qualify unless the capacity of the new venue is less than the number of ticket holders.
- The event has been stopped whilst in progress due to circumstances beyond the venue or affiliated promoter's control which may be deemed as too unsafe to continue. In this instance, a decision will be made by venure management as to whether refunds will be offered to those with tickets. However, refunds will only be given in special circumstances and as approved by venue management.
- The main performing artiste has cancelled or the bill has been significantly changed, but the event has still taken place. In this instance, all attempts will be made to replace the artiste with a suitable and equivalent alternative. Refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances and if the ticket holder can prove non-attendance as a direct result of the change to the bill. This is at the discretion of the venure managment.
- The event has sold out, and there are people waiting for extra tickets. In this instance refunds may be given, and the tickets then resold to people on the waiting list, once the re-sale cash has been received in full.
- In all instances venue management’s decision is final, based on the individual circumstances, and not open to discussion.
If your product qualifies for delievery, we aim to have all deliveries in the post within 1 week of order.
We will make every effort to deliver your order within the time estimate however, this is an estimate, and delivery within the time quoted cannot be guaranteed. If the goods are not delivered within the time we have estimated, please contact us and we will try to resolve the issue promptly.
We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery over the estimated provided.
Please note that we reserve the right to not dispatch goods to PO Boxes and reserve the right to cancel any order. We cannot deliver to any address without a post code [zip code].
It is the buyer's responsibility to notify us if the goods have not been received within 28 days of the estimated delivery date or receipt of our invoice. We use surface mail for overseas orders so please allow for this when you order.
If no notification is made within this time period the buyer shall be deemed to have received the goods.