UPDATED 17:30 15th March.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - WEATHER UPDATE
We have been closely monitoring the forecast through the day as weather conditions have worsened with the yellow warning for snow and ice for Sunday. High winds and cold weather means the forecast is currently showing a wind chill of -9 degrees.
In light of these conditions and following further consultation with Coventry City Council, the event Medical Director and other agencies we will review tomorrow if the Half Marathon and the Children's Mile will proceed.
We will make a further announcement to all runners at 2 pm tomorrow (Friday 16th March) on our website, facebook and email on the status of the race.
Thank you for your understanding.