Warwick Masterclass 2020: Easter Chocolate Design

Time and Venue

Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, CV4 7AL
05/04/2020, 17:00
05/05/2020, 19:00
Warwick Masterclass 2020: Easter Chocolate Design

Join award winning chocolatier David Greenwood-Haigh for an afternoon of Easter-themed chocolate designing.

Start your afternoon with real hot chocolate then learn how to use the Sensory Tasting Ritual. Flavour is something that we experience with more than just our mouths; it’s a journey we go on with all our senses. As much as 90% of what we taste is derived from our nose but the other 10% comes from a symphony of all of our other senses. In this lesson you will taste four chocolates from different origins and experience the vast difference.

Then, you’ll get to settle in and decorate and package some Easter chocolate treats to take home.


Recommended Events

Latest Events

EnjoyCoventry Holy Moly & The Crackers
26th April 8pm - 26th April 11pm
The Tin at the Coal Vaults, CV1 4LY
Holy Moly & The Crackers make riotous party music for the masses.
EnjoyCoventry JAKE AND DINOS CHAPMAN: THE GOOD AND THE BAD at Warwick Arts Centre
4th October midnight - 1st September midnight
Warwick Arts Centre, University of Warwick, Coventry. CV4 7AL
EnjoyCoventry BE BOP A LULA
17th January 7:30pm - 17th July 9:30pm
Albany Theatre, Albany Road, Coventry CV5 6JQ
The West End smash hit featuring five giants of Rock ā€˜nā€™ Roll Eddie Cochran, Gene Vincent, Billy Fury, Buddy Holly and Roy Orbison
Coventry Transport Museum Taking Flight
25th January midnight - 14th June midnight
Coventry Transport Museum, Millennium Place, Hales St, Coventry CV1 1JD
A new exhibition has landed at the Coventry Transport Museum ā€“ one that inspires visitors to discover, dream and design.
Herbert Art Gallery and Museum Quinn: A Journey
14th February midnight - 31st May midnight
Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Jordan Well, Coventry CV1 5QP
A poignant exhibition exploring grief, loneliness and the human search for meaning
Herbert Art Gallery and Museum February Half Term | Wonderful Weaving
15th February 10:30am - 29th February 3:30pm
The Herbert, Jordan Well, Coventry CV1 5QP
The Herbert is celebrating the weaving history of Coventry with two weeks of colourful, woven craft activities.